You can now be part of the Amigo arteBA (Friends of arteBA) experience: be a VIP guest at the arteBA Fair, receive arteBA magazine at home and gain access to exclusive invitations and updated information on Argentinean contemporary art.
What does it mean to be a Friend of arteBA?
It means having the latest information on the best of Argentina’s contemporary art, its galleries and its artists. It means living the arteBA experience all year round and being part of its exclusive activities, announcements and presentations, both inside the Fair itself and beyond.
What benefits does being a Friend of arteBA provide?
• Amigo arteBA Card that includes an invitation for two to the Fair’s pre-opening event
• Free entry pass for two during the entire Fair
• Access to our exclusive VIP Lounge for the duration of the Fair
• Gift catalog
• Guided tour of the arteBA Fair
• Gift subscription to arteBA magazine, a biannual edition delivered to your home address
• Invitations to talks, launch presentations and exclusive events such as arteBA Focus
• Gift subscription to a weekly newsletter with a calendar of openings and other events in the local contemporary art circuit
• Gift subscription to arteBA News, covering events and announcements related to arteBA
Why become a Friend of arteBA?
Through your participation, you are collaborating with arteBA Foundation’s commitment to working toward developing and strengthening contemporary art in Argentina
• Encouraging and promoting the production of contemporary art
• Professionalizing a diverse range of protagonists in the field
• Forging ties with the international community
• Drawing new publics to the practice of collecting and increasing their commitment
How do I become a Friend of arteBA?
By contacting us at amigos@arteBA.org to set up an annual contribution.
Terms and Conditions
• Contributions are annual. The cost is $5.000 per year, payable in two installments of $2.500.
• Membership can be cancelled by giving notice 30 days prior to the renovation due date.