Presenting the best in contemporary art, using the best in contemporary technology.
For arteBA 2013, the visiting public will be able again to download, from the Itunes Store, a free application for iPad and iPhone, powered by Collectrium. The application contains all the information on arteBA, including the layout of the fair, and detailed information on the more than 80 galleries participating in this 22nd edition of arteBA. This year visitors to arteBA are able to view, navigate, and interact with the fair like never before by using the official arteBA iPhone &iPad app. Collectrium´s groundbreaking technology marries the physical and virtual worlds of the art fair into one all-encompassing experience. Download the FREE arteBA app directly from the iTunes app store: Download the app now
– Interact with exciting features in the palm of your hand
– Navigate the fair with ease with the interactive site map
– Save and annotate images creating your own personalized Favorites collection
– Hang artwork on a virtual wall with Augmented Reality
– Share your experience via facebook and twitter
– Access arteBA programming and scheduling information
– Leading the technology revolution in the art world
Collectrium is global leader in cloud-based and mobile technology for the art world. Collectrium’s iPhone &iPad app for art fairs is just one of their extensive lineup of groundbreaking technologies and products for the art world. Their vision is an interconnected art world facilitated by technology. They work with art fairs, galleries, collectors, and artists to organize, discover, share and promote art.
Collectrium is based in New York City. To learn more about Collectrium, visit www.collectrium.com.